**Every season, I post a set of goals that I set out to accomplish. I track my progress here on my blog. I like the challenge of setting goals – it helps me to accomplish so much more. This post features my Winter 14 goals**
Just checking in with how things are going. Some goals I’ve been nailing; others, not so much.
- Blog on Smiles Go With Everything at least 2x week – I’ve been more or less getting better than this. I’ve been kind of busy with my librarian blog too, but I’m getting the hang of the balancing act.
- Frog an old project and knit something new – My Clapotis is looking great! I’m even starting on a couple of additional projects.
- Do some serious mending and alterations – Done a couple of projects so far.
- Plant 2nd veggie garden – Nothing yet. Haven’t had time.
- Try 4 new recipes and blog them – One down, three to go.
- Walk 10,000 steps each day – My Fitbit has been tracking my steps for me, and I’ve found that I easily get 10,000 steps most work days. I’m working on adding in more walks on the weekends, but this goal may have been set too low. One busy day I had 17,000 steps!
- Go to Yoga class five times during the season– Still need to do this.
- Make or buy some blackout curtains for the bedroom – Done!
- Use Mint to set a budget – Been checking into Mint a couple times every week, still working on getting a handle on my money.
- Pay off that credit card!!! – Paid about $200 on it so far.
- Join a Twitter chat – Done!
- Watch a TED talk– Done! Will blog about it soon.
- Download a meditation app and try it out – I’ve downloaded a couple; haven’t used them yet.
- Attend a local meditation class – I’ve looked up class times.