In August 2014, I transferred this blog back to WordPress.com. This site currently serves as the archive for Smiles Go With Everything, as I am no longer posting here.
Smiles Go With Everything was my little corner of the world where I got to share my adventures in life with an optimistic tone. Among my adventures are musings about style, bento boxes, Paleo/Primal foods, and general ramblings about finding happiness in life. I find these interesting, and maybe you will too.
I first started blogging in August 2007, with a knitting and crafting blog called Kitty’s Creations (which I have since deleted). Eventually, I became captivated by the style blogging world, changed the name to Simple Elegance, and began posting outfit photos and Etsy Love posts. In December 2009, I took the leap of changing the name to Smiles Go With Everything and bought my own url.
My blog continued to evolve. I took pictures of my bento lunches for awhile, and I ate Paleo/Primal. I documented my set of goals I create for myself every season.
In August 2014, I transfered this blog back to WordPress.com. This site currently serves as the archive for Smiles Go With Everything, as I am no longer posting here.
- Name: Diana
- Location: Central Florida
- Occupation: Teacher Librarian
- Ethnic heritage: 1/4 Polish, 1/8 Seminole Indian, random amounts of Irish, German and other origins.
Top Threes (and sometimes more) for me:
- Aspects of style: Quality, simplicity, comfort
- Aesthetics: French/Euro chic, Mod, Classic
- Items I can’t live without: Breton tops, silver watch, comfortable flats
- Colors I love to wear: Goldenrod yellow, kelly green, turquoise/aqua
- Clothing Brands: J. Crew, Boden, Lululemon, Anthropologie
- Foods: Hmm… at the moment, Bacon, Dark Chocolate and Fresh, Local Strawberries
- Shoe brands: Vivobarefoot, Dansko, John Fluevog, Keen, Merrell
- Style icons: Francoise Hardy, Jane Birkin, Audrey Hepburn, Jackie O
- Fabrics: Cotton, silk, cashmere
- Fabrics I avoid like the plague: Polyester, acrylic, faux leather
- Places I’ve visited: Nicaragua; Oceanside,CA; NYC
- Methods of shopping: eBay, Etsy, thrift, vintage